Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Modesto, IL
Personal Injury Claims Modesto, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps injured victims in the Modesto and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s critical for victims to get legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact us now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Modesto, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s crucial to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Modesto, IL, claims and cases:
- Most injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Modesto personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It is vital for families to get in touch with a local Modesto claims lawyer ASAP if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Modesto, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Modesto injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Modesto, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Modesto, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Modesto, IL | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Modesto. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm now.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Modesto claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team now. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Modesto victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Modesto, IL, are available 24/7.