Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Farmersville, IL
Personal Injury Claims Farmersville, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Farmersville and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to seek out legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact Drummond Law now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Farmersville, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is important to get top-notch legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Here, we provide a few statistics about Farmersville, IL, claims and cases:
- Most injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on multiple factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Farmersville personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is vital for families to get in touch with a local Farmersville claims lawyer as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (800) 842-0426 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Farmersville, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Farmersville injury claims firm today for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Farmersville, IL, Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Farmersville, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Farmersville, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Farmersville. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm today.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Farmersville claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team today. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Farmersville victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Farmersville, IL, are available 24/7.