Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Taylor Springs, IL
Personal Injury Claims Taylor Springs, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Taylor Springs and greater Southern Illinois area. It is critical for victims to get legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact us now for additional information and a case review and free consultation. Our Taylor Springs, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s crucial to get the best legal counsel if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Taylor Springs, IL, cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Taylor Springs personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s essential for families to contact a local Taylor Springs claims lawyer as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (800) 842-0426 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Taylor Springs, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Taylor Springs injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Taylor Springs, IL, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Taylor Springs, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Taylor Springs, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury claims in Taylor Springs. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Taylor Springs claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team now. We are glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Taylor Springs victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Taylor Springs, IL, are available 24/7.