Injury Attorney in Hamilton County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Hamilton County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal representation to people who have been injured in work-related accidents in Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims recover after an accident, whether that’s on the job or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call Drummond Law’s Hamilton County, IL, injury attorneys today and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s essential to document everything to get proper reimbursement. Do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Hamilton County, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Hamilton County, IL, injury lawyers today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys in Hamilton County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are in an accident. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the damages we consider for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This may include x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Hamilton County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Hamilton County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Lawyer
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Hamilton County?
If you’ve been injured on the job, it’s crucial to stay on top of it. A major step is to document everything. This can include pictures of the injury, a report on how it happened, witness testimonies, and other items. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re a victim in a workplace accident, your priority should be the following:
- Notify your employer or supervisor as quickly as possible
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Reach out to our Hamilton County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Hamilton County, IL, injury lawyers are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact our firm today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them consistently get less money from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know how to help. Our Hamilton County, IL, accident lawyers understand what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is difficult for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Do not be nervous about reaching out to Drummond Law’s team. We’re here to help. Contact us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Hamilton County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.