Injury Attorney in Stark County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Stark County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to those injured in work-related accidents in Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after injuries, whether that’s on the job or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call our Stark County, IL, injury attorneys today and get the legal representation you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s important to document everything in order to get proper compensation. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Stark County, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Stark County, IL, injury lawyers now to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury attorneys in Stark County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial damages that may be considered for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This can include x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Stark County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Stark County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Stark County, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Filing a Claim After a Work-Related Injury in Stark County
If you’re ever injured at work, it’s very important to think ahead. A major step is to document everything. This can include pictures of the injury, a report on how it happened, witness testimonies, and other items. No detail is unimportant.
If you are a victim in a workplace accident, your initial priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Get medical assistance as soon as you can
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Reach out to Drummond Law’s Stark County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Stark County, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact Drummond Law now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who do not use an accident lawyer consistently get less money from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know how to help. Our Stark County, IL, injury attorneys understand what to look for with each case and how to present the evidence to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially when it comes to variables like the long-term effects of injuries and suffering or certain unquantifiable damages, it is difficult for a layperson to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. These civil cases require a lot of work and leave a lot of room for mistakes, like not filing documents correctly or not filing your case by the statutory deadline. Your lawyer will stay on top of the proceedings and make sure you don’t lose your case due to avoidable errors.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our lawyers. We’re here to help. Contact us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Stark County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.