Injury Attorney in Clinton County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Clinton County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal representation to people who have been injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call Drummond Law’s Clinton County, IL, injury attorneys today and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. We offer no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s essential to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be documented.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Clinton County, IL
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Clinton County, IL, injury attorneys now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury attorneys in Clinton County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the damages our firm considers for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This may include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Clinton County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Clinton County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
If you call, we will listen. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Clinton County, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Clinton County?
If you’re ever injured at work, it’s essential to stay on top of it. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This can include pictures of the injury, a report on how it happened, witness testimonies, and other items. No detail is unimportant.
If you are in a work-related accident and have been injured, your initial priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Contact Drummond Law’s Clinton County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Our Clinton County, IL, injury lawyers are here to help. It can be stressful if you’re unable to work or support your family due to an injury. Contact our firm now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who do not use an accident lawyer consistently get less money from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer has worked with numerous accident cases and will know how to help. Our Clinton County, IL, injury lawyers understand what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to show who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is difficult for a layperson to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially when they are without the representation of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will present your evidence and negotiate for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law’s team. Drummond Law is here to help. Contact our firm now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Clinton County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.