Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Randolph County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Randolph County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to make sure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Randolph County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now for more information.
Practicing law for more than four decades, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, including lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Randolph County, IL, we recommend that victims look for legal counsel as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Randolph County, IL, personal injury lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury attorneys in Randolph County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Randolph County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Randolph County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Getting information after a car wreck, for example, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Randolph County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to contact a local law firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Randolph County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability cases.