Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Crawford County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Crawford County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to ensure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Crawford County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law for more than four decades, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, including lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Crawford County, IL, we recommend that victims seek out legal counsel as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Crawford County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury attorneys in Crawford County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Crawford County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Crawford County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you or a family member have been in an accident, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Gather information after a car crash, for instance, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Crawford County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local law firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Crawford County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD claims.