Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Hancock County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Hancock County, IL. Our firm provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to make sure that people injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Hancock County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Hancock County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal assistance as soon as possible to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Hancock County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in Hancock County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Hancock County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Hancock County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Gather information after a car crash, for example, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Hancock County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local law firm.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
We can help get you through the legal process and gather the information you need in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Hancock County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability cases.