Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Jersey County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Jersey County, IL. Our firm provides legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to make sure that people injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Jersey County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law for more than four decades, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, including time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Jersey County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal counsel as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Jersey County, IL, personal injury lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in Jersey County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Jersey County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Jersey County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Getting information after a car wreck, for instance, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Jersey County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local law firm.
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Lawyer
We can help get you through the legal process and gather the information you need in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Jersey County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability claims.