Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Brown County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Brown County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to make sure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Brown County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today for more information.
Practicing law for more than four decades, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Brown County, IL, we recommend that victims look for legal representation as soon as possible in order to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Brown County, IL, personal injury lawyers now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury lawyers in Brown County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Brown County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Brown County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Getting information after a car crash, for instance, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Brown County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Brown County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD cases.