Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Monroe County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Monroe County, IL. Our firm provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to ensure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Monroe County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now if you’ve been injured.
Practicing law for more than four decades, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Monroe County, IL, we recommend that victims seek out legal representation as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Monroe County, IL, personal injury lawyers now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in Monroe County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Monroe County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Monroe County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you or a family member have been in an accident, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Gather information after a car crash, for example, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Monroe County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to contact a local firm.
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Lawyer
We can help get you through the legal process and gather the information you need in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Monroe County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD cases.