Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Wabash County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Wabash County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to make sure that people injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Wabash County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law for more than four decades, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, including time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Wabash County, IL, we recommend that victims seek out legal counsel as soon as possible in order to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Wabash County, IL, personal injury lawyers now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury attorneys in Wabash County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Wabash County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Wabash County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Getting information after a car crash, for instance, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Wabash County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to contact a local firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Wabash County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability cases.