Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Alexander County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Alexander County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to make sure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Alexander County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today for more information.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Alexander County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal representation as soon as possible in order to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Alexander County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury attorneys in Alexander County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Alexander County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Alexander County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you or a family member have been in an accident, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Gather information after a car crash, for instance, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Alexander County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local law firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Alexander County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability cases.