Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Jefferson County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to ensure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Jefferson County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law for more than four decades, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, including time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Jefferson County, IL, we recommend that victims look for legal representation as soon as possible to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Jefferson County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in Jefferson County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Jefferson County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Jefferson County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you or a family member have been in an accident, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Getting information after a car wreck, for example, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Jefferson County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Lawyer
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Jefferson County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability claims.