Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Saline County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Saline County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to ensure that those injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Saline County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law for more than four decades, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, including time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Saline County, IL, we recommend that victims look for legal counsel as soon as possible to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Saline County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury attorneys in Saline County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s crucial to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Saline County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Saline County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Gather information after a car wreck, for example, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s usually better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Saline County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Saline County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD claims.