Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Pulaski County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Pulaski County, IL. Our firm offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to make sure that people injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Pulaski County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Pulaski County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal assistance as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Pulaski County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury attorneys in Pulaski County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Pulaski County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Pulaski County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you or a family member have been in an accident, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Getting information after a car crash, for example, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Pulaski County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a car crash or slip and fall. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to contact a local firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Pulaski County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD cases.