Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Gallatin County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Gallatin County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to ensure that people injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Gallatin County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now for more information.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, including time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Gallatin County, IL, we recommend that victims look for legal representation as soon as possible in order to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Gallatin County, IL, personal injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in Gallatin County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Gallatin County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Gallatin County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Gather information after a car wreck, for example, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Gallatin County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By getting an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Gallatin County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD claims.