Workers Comp Lawyer, Litchfield, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Litchfield, IL. The Litchfield, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Litchfield Workers Comp Lawyers at 800-842-0426 today for a free case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Litchfield, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you suffered injuries in a work accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Litchfield, IL, to defend your case, contact Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are many different ways that a person could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most workplace fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slip and falls
- Contact with foreign objects
- Machinery-related injuries
- Forklift and company vehicle injuries
- Lack of security
- Toxic exposure
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Litchfield and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time limit, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to SSD or SSI benefits. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Expenses: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a difficult time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Litchfield can help you make a compelling claim for loss of income associated with the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Litchfield, IL. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Litchfield, IL
In IL, if you are injured in a work-related slip and fall, heavy machinery, or another preventable accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the nature of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Litchfield can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
On average, workers comp claims in Litchfield, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you are ready to discuss your case with an IL Workers Comp Attorney, call 800-842-0426 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our lawyers will do anything in their power to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.