Workers Comp Lawyer, Mt. Olive, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Mt. Olive, IL. The Mt. Olive, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Mt. Olive Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a no-risk case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
Drummond Law has represented workers comp claims in Mt. Olive, IL, for more than four decades. Our attorneys have the resources required to comfortably get you and your family through this difficult period in your life. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Mt. Olive, IL, to represent your case, contact Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a person could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common workers comp injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls caused by a lack of safety signs
- Improperly stored or maintained equipment
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Occupational exposure injuries
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. If symptoms last for more than a week after a workplace accident, or your condition worsens, you need to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Mt. Olive, IL, and file a claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers are passionate about fighting for IL workers compensation claims and are dedicated to recovering the most compensation for workers injured on the job.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time frame, victims, no matter the status of their injuries, forfeit all rights to SSD or SSI benefits. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Expenses: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: ongoing mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; pain and suffering can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Mt. Olive can help you make a strong claim for loss of income associated with the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Mt. Olive, IL. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Mt. Olive, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the nature of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Mt. Olive are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
Workers comp settlements in Mt. Olive, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you are ready to discuss your case with an IL Workers Comp Attorney, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our lawyers will do anything in their power to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.