Workers Comp Lawyer, Rosamond, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Rosamond, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Rosamond are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you were the victim of a workplace accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Rosamond Workers Comp Lawyers at 800-842-0426 today for a no-risk case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
Drummond Law has represented workers comp claims in Rosamond, IL, for more than four decades. Our attorneys have the resources required to comfortably get you and your family through this difficult period in your life. If you suffered injuries in a work accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Rosamond, IL, to represent your case, connect with Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are many different ways that a worker could injuries in a work-related accident. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities are caused in positions involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common workers comp injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls caused by a lack of safety signs
- Improperly stored or maintained equipment
- Machinery-related injuries
- Forklift and company vehicle injuries
- Lack of security
- Occupational exposure injuries
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. The best way to make sure that you are protected after a work-related accident is by reporting incidents to your employer immediately and documenting any symptoms you have after an accident. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Rosamond and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
The statute of limitations for workers compensation claims isn’t the same in each state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time limit, victims, no matter the status of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Expenses: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: ongoing mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with documentation from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a difficult time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Rosamond can help you make a strong claim for loss of income associated with the accident
To maximize the number of damages you can recover, it’s essential to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Rosamond, IL, at the first sign of any trouble with your worker’s compensation claim. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Rosamond, IL
In IL, if you are injured in a work-related slip and fall, heavy machinery, or another preventable accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total social security disability benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Rosamond are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
Workers comp settlements in Rosamond, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you are ready to discuss your case with an IL Workers Comp Attorney, call 800-842-0426 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our lawyers will do anything they can to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.