Workers Comp Lawyer, Macon, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Macon, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Macon are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Macon Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a no-risk consultation. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Macon, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Macon, IL, to represent your case, connect with Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are many different ways that a person could injuries in a work-related accident. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most workplace fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slip and falls
- Contact with foreign objects
- Machinery-related injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Occupational exposure injuries
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. The best way to make sure that you are protected after a work-related accident is by reporting incidents to your employer immediately and documenting any symptoms you have after an accident. If symptoms last for more than a week after a workplace accident, or your condition worsens, you need to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Macon, IL, and file a claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers are passionate about fighting for IL workers compensation claims and are dedicated to recovering the most compensation for workers injured on the job.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time frame, victims, no matter the status of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Expenses: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: ongoing mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; pain and suffering can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a challenging time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Macon can help you make a compelling claim for loss of income associated with the accident
To maximize the number of damages you can recover, it’s essential to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Macon, IL, at the first sign of any trouble with your worker’s compensation claim. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Macon, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Macon can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
Workers comp settlements in Macon, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Macon, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our attorneys will do anything in their power to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.