Workers Comp Lawyer, Ohlman, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Ohlman, IL. The Ohlman, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Ohlman Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a free case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Ohlman, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you suffered injuries in a work accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Ohlman, IL, to defend your case, contact Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are many different ways that a worker could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common workers comp injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slip and falls
- Contact with foreign objects
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Lack of security
- Toxic exposure
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. If symptoms last for more than a week after a workplace accident, or your condition worsens, you need to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Ohlman, IL, and file a claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
The statute of limitations for workers compensation claims isn’t the same in each state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time limit, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Care: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Ohlman can help you make a strong claim for lost wages attributed to the accident
To maximize the number of damages you can recover, it’s essential to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Ohlman, IL, at the first sign of any trouble with your worker’s compensation claim. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Ohlman, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the nature of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Ohlman are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
On average, workers comp claims in Ohlman, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Ohlman, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our lawyers will do anything they can to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.