Workers Comp Lawyer, Hillsboro, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Hillsboro, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Hillsboro are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you were the victim of a workplace accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Hillsboro Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a no-risk case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
Drummond Law has represented workers comp claims in Hillsboro, IL, for more than four decades. Our attorneys have the resources required to comfortably get you and your family through this difficult period in your life. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Hillsboro, IL, to defend your case, contact Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a worker could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slip and falls
- Improperly stored or maintained equipment
- Machinery-related injuries
- Forklift and company vehicle injuries
- Workplace violence
- Toxic exposure
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. If symptoms last for more than a week after a workplace accident, or your condition worsens, you need to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Hillsboro, IL, and file a claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers are passionate about fighting for IL workers compensation claims and are dedicated to recovering the most compensation for workers injured on the job.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time frame, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to SSD or SSI benefits. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Care: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; pain and suffering can be proven with documentation from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Hillsboro can help you make a compelling claim for loss of income associated with the accident
To maximize the number of damages you can recover, it’s essential to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Hillsboro, IL, at the first sign of any trouble with your worker’s compensation claim. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Hillsboro, IL
In IL, if you are injured in a work-related slip and fall, heavy machinery, or another preventable accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total social security disability benefits depending on the nature of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Hillsboro can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
Workers comp settlements in Hillsboro, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Hillsboro, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our attorneys will do anything they can to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.