Workers Comp Lawyer, Montgomery County, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Montgomery County, IL. The Montgomery County, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Montgomery County Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a no-risk consultation. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
Drummond Law has represented workers comp claims in Montgomery County, IL, for more than four decades. Our attorneys have the resources required to comfortably get you and your family through this difficult period in your life. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Montgomery County, IL, to represent your case, connect with Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are many different ways that a worker could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slip and falls
- Contact with foreign objects
- Machinery-related injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Occupational exposure injuries
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. The best way to make sure that you are protected after a work-related accident is by reporting incidents to your employer immediately and documenting any symptoms you have after an accident. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Montgomery County and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time frame, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to SSD or SSI benefits. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Expenses: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Montgomery County can help you make a strong claim for loss of income associated with the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Montgomery County, IL. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Montgomery County, IL
In IL, if you are injured in a work-related slip and fall, heavy machinery, or another preventable accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the nature of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Montgomery County can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
On average, workers comp claims in Montgomery County, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you are ready to discuss your case with an IL Workers Comp Attorney, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our attorneys will do anything they can to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.