Workers Comp Lawyer, Pana, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Pana, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Pana are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Pana Workers Comp Lawyers at 800-842-0426 today for a no-risk consultation. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Pana, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Pana, IL, to defend your case, connect with Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a worker could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most workplace fatalities are caused in positions involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls caused by a lack of safety signs
- Contact with foreign objects
- Machinery-related injuries
- Forklift and company vehicle injuries
- Lack of security
- Occupational exposure injuries
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. If symptoms last for more than a week after a workplace accident, or your condition worsens, you need to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Pana, IL, and file a claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys are passionate about fighting for IL workers compensation claims and are dedicated to recovering the most compensation for workers injured on the job.
Workers Compensation Settlements
The statute of limitations for workers compensation claims isn’t the same in each state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time frame, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common damages recovered in workers comp claims in IL:
- Medical Expenses: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: ongoing mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a challenging time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Pana can help you make a compelling claim for lost wages attributed to the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Pana, IL. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Pana, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Pana are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
Workers comp settlements in Pana, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Pana, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 800-842-0426 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our attorneys will do anything in their power to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.