Workers Comp Lawyer, Modesto, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Modesto, IL. The Modesto, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you were the victim of a workplace accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Modesto Workers Comp Lawyers at 800-842-0426 today for a free case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Modesto, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you suffered injuries in a work accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Modesto, IL, to defend your case, contact Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a person could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities are caused in positions involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common workers comp injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slip and falls
- Contact with foreign objects
- Machinery-related injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Lack of security
- Occupational exposure injuries
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Modesto and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers are passionate about fighting for IL workers compensation claims and are dedicated to recovering the most compensation for workers injured on the job.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time frame, victims, no matter the status of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common damages recovered in workers comp claims in IL:
- Medical Care: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Modesto can help you make a compelling claim for loss of income associated with the accident
To maximize the number of damages you can recover, it’s essential to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Modesto, IL, at the first sign of any trouble with your worker’s compensation claim. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Modesto, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total social security disability benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Modesto can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
Workers comp settlements in Modesto, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you are ready to discuss your case with an IL Workers Comp Attorney, call 800-842-0426 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our attorneys will do anything in their power to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.