Workers Comp Lawyer, Pawnee, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Pawnee, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Pawnee are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Pawnee Workers Comp Lawyers at 800-842-0426 today for a no-risk case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Pawnee, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you suffered injuries in a work accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Pawnee, IL, to defend your case, contact Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a person could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common workers comp injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slip and falls
- Improperly stored or maintained equipment
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Forklift and company vehicle injuries
- Lack of security
- Occupational exposure injuries
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. The best way to make sure that you are protected after a work-related accident is by reporting incidents to your employer immediately and documenting any symptoms you have after an accident. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Pawnee and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers are passionate about fighting for IL workers compensation claims and are dedicated to recovering the most compensation for workers injured on the job.
Workers Compensation Settlements
The statute of limitations for workers compensation claims isn’t the same in each state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time limit, victims, no matter the status of their injuries, forfeit all rights to SSD or SSI benefits. The following are some of the most common damages recovered in workers comp claims in IL:
- Medical Care: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a challenging time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Pawnee can help you make a compelling claim for loss of income associated with the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Pawnee, IL. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Pawnee, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the nature of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Pawnee can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
On average, workers comp claims in Pawnee, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Pawnee, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 800-842-0426 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our lawyers will do anything they can to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.