Workers Comp Lawyer, Assumption, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Assumption, IL. The Assumption, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you were the victim of a workplace accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Assumption Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a free case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
Drummond Law has represented workers comp claims in Assumption, IL, for more than four decades. Our attorneys have the resources required to comfortably get you and your family through this difficult period in your life. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Assumption, IL, to represent your case, connect with Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are many different ways that a worker could injuries in a work-related accident. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities are caused in positions involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slip and falls
- Improperly stored or maintained equipment
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Lack of security
- Toxic exposure
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. The best way to make sure that you are protected after a work-related accident is by reporting incidents to your employer immediately and documenting any symptoms you have after an accident. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Assumption and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
The statute of limitations for workers compensation claims isn’t the same in each state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time limit, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Expenses: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; pain and suffering can be proven with documentation from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a difficult time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Assumption can help you make a strong claim for lost wages attributed to the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Assumption, IL. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Assumption, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total social security disability benefits depending on the nature of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Assumption can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
On average, workers comp claims in Assumption, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Assumption, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our attorneys will do anything they can to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.