Workers Comp Lawyer, Divernon, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Divernon, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Divernon are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you were the victim of a workplace accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Divernon Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a free case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
Drummond Law has represented workers comp claims in Divernon, IL, for more than four decades. Our attorneys have the resources required to comfortably get you and your family through this difficult period in your life. If you suffered injuries in a work accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Divernon, IL, to defend your case, connect with Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a worker could injuries in a work-related accident. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slip and falls
- Contact with foreign objects
- Machinery-related injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Occupational exposure injuries
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. The best way to make sure that you are protected after a work-related accident is by reporting incidents to your employer immediately and documenting any symptoms you have after an accident. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Divernon and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time limit, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common damages recovered in workers comp claims in IL:
- Medical Care: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with documentation from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a difficult time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Divernon can help you make a compelling claim for lost wages attributed to the accident
To maximize the number of damages you can recover, it’s essential to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Divernon, IL, at the first sign of any trouble with your worker’s compensation claim. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Divernon, IL
In IL, if you are injured in a work-related slip and fall, heavy machinery, or another preventable accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Divernon are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
On average, workers comp claims in Divernon, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Divernon, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our attorneys will do anything in their power to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.