Social Security Disability Lawyers
Disability Lawyer in Tazewell, IL
Disability lawyer in Tazewell, IL. If you or a loved one cannot work, we can help. Life with a disabling condition has many challenges, but getting the benefits and legal help you need shouldn’t be one of them. From filing the first Social Security Disability application to the hearing level and beyond, a knowledgeable disability lawyer at Drummond Law will be able to effectively present your case to the SSA with the best chance at approval.
If you have an injury or medical condition that prevents you from leading a productive and healthy lifestyle, you deserve help— not denial. It is our passion to be able to assist disabled members of our society because we care about making a difference in their lives. To get in touch with a disability lawyer in Tazewell, IL, don’t hesitate to contact us or call 844-706-7710 to get started on a free case review.
How the Best Social Security Disability Lawyers in Tazewell, IL, Can Help
If you’re not able to make a living because of a disability, the burden of how you’re going to pay your bills can be unbearable. We understand this strain on your physical and mental impairment as well as the mental headache that comes with filing for SSDI benefits on top of that. Because your financial future and stability depend upon Social Security, you simply cannot take any chances when filling out the initial SSD application or during an appeals process. We want to help!
A disability lawyer at Drummond Law will:
- Handle filing an SSD claim on your behalf
- Explain the filing process so you can be informed at every step
- Help you avoid making mistakes that lead to a wrongful denial
- Gather and submit all pertinent medical documentation
- Ensure your claim stays on track
- Give your case personal attention
If you want to find out if you qualify, file an SSD claim, or appeal a wrongful denial, you should never go about it alone. Get help from the best Social Security Disability lawyers in Tazewell, IL, now.
How to File an SSD Claim in Tazewell, IL
Many individuals do not understand the complicated claim process and therefore they might make a fatal mistake that negates or jeopardizes their claim. Through our years of experience with these types of cases, we know the ins and outs of the entire process. We handle every portion of preparing a thorough and complete application, giving you the highest chance of success and saving you a tremendous amount of time and effort down the line.
Social Security has its own separate courts, judges, and overall legal system that complicate the process. You are required to show documentation that demonstrates the severity of your condition, the associated treatments, the side effects, and your prognosis. Our Social Security Disability lawyers can not only help you gather this documentation but submit them properly.
We work side-by-side with you before, during, and after a claim is submitted. You will come to know our Social Security Disability lawyers on a personal level as we navigate the complexities of the process together.
Do I Qualify for Social Security Disability?
The first step you should take is finding out if you are eligible. While Social Security Disability may be available to millions of people, being disabled doesn’t automatically mean you qualify.
You qualify for Social Security Disability if you:
- Have a disability – According to the Social Security Administration, a disability is the inability to do the work you did before because of a mental or physical impairment which will last longer than 12 months or is terminal. Common qualifying conditions and disabilities include arthritis, clinical depression, fibromyalgia, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, multiple sclerosis, lupus, spinal injuries, and more.
- Worked in a position covered by Social Security Disability Insurance – SSDI doesn’t cover all jobs. You can find out if you’re covered if you see a deduction for Social Security in your paychecks.
- Worked recently and long enough to build up an adequate amount of work credits – You gain a credit by working and paying Social Security taxes. For instance, individuals older than 62-years-old must have a minimum of 40 credits and 20 of those must be built up over the last 10 years. Younger people may still be able to qualify for SSD even with fewer credits.
The amount of money you will receive on a monthly basis is unique for every individual and varies from year-to-year. Many Social Security recipients can possibly receive between $800 and $1,800 in a month.
There is a complicated weighted formula that the SSA uses to determine benefits, but the ultimate amount will depend on your earnings record. Get in touch with an SSD lawyer in Tazewell, IL, to see how much your payment amount might be valued.
Denied Social Security Disability: What To Do
At Drummond Law, our lawyers know the impact that a denied Social Security Disability claim can have on you and anyone who depends on you.
If you have been wrongfully denied Social Security benefits, do not give up. Most people are denied the first time around because they have difficulty explaining the nature and extent of their disability on their own. One of our disability lawyers can help!
When we step in, we can help you submit a request for reconsideration within the crucial sixty-day-period after being denied. From there, our help is valuable at every stage of the appeal process, including if a hearing becomes necessary. We will prepare you for every turn.
Once again, if you’ve been denied Social Security benefits, reach out to a disability lawyer in Tazewell, IL, as soon as possible! We’ll handle the rest.
Hire a Disability Lawyer | Contact Drummond Law
If you are disabled and considering applying for SSD benefits or have already applied and had your application denied, you must contact Drummond Law now!
In over 10,000 cases won over the last five decades, Drummond Law has been helping people in Missouri and Illinois receive the benefits they need to live happy, productive, and comfortable lives. To talk to a disability lawyer in Tazewell, IL, please contact us or call 844-706-7710 to get started on a free case evaluation.