Social Security Disability Lawyers
Disability Lawyer in Royal Lakes, IL
Disability lawyer in Royal Lakes, IL. If you can’t work, we can help. Life with a disabling condition has many challenges, but getting the benefits and legal help you need shouldn’t be one of them. From filing the first Social Security Disability application to the appeals process and beyond, a skilled disability lawyer at Drummond Law will be able to effectively present your case to the SSA with the best chance at approval.
If you have a medical condition or injury that prevents you from leading a productive and healthy lifestyle, you deserve help— not denial. It is our mission to work with the most vulnerable members of our society because we want to make a difference in their lives. To get in touch with a disability lawyer in Royal Lakes, IL, don’t hesitate to contact us or call 844-706-7710 to get started on a free case review.
Help From the Best Social Security Disability Lawyers in Royal Lakes, IL
If you are not able to make a living because of a disability, the stress of how you’re going to pay for your living essentials can wear you down. We understand this strain on your mental and physical impairment in addition to the mental headache that comes with having to file for SSD benefits on top of that. You do not want to take any chances when filling out the application because your stability and financial future depend upon getting benefits from Social Security. Let us help!
A disability lawyer at Drummond Law will:
- Manage all aspects of filing your SSD claim for you
- Explain the filing process so you can be informed at every step
- Avoid the filing mistakes that often lead to a denial
- Gather ALL medical documentation for you
- Ensure your claim stays on track
- Give your case personalized attention
If you want to see if you qualify, file an SSD claim, or appeal a denial, you should not go about it alone. Get help from the best Social Security Disability lawyers in Royal Lakes, IL, now.
How to File a Social Security Disability Claim in Royal Lakes, IL
People often underestimate the overwhelming amount of paperwork involved with filing for Social Security, and there are many areas in which you can make a mistake that negates your claim. Through our years of experience with these types of cases, we know the ins and outs of the entire process. We manage every portion of preparing a thorough and complete application so that you have the best chance of approval the first time around, saving you a tremendous amount of time and effort down the line.
Social Security has its own separate courts, judges, and overall legal system that complicate the process. You need documentation to show the severity of your condition, the associated treatments, the side effects, and your prognosis. Our Social Security Disability lawyers can not only help you gather these items but submit everything properly.
We will work closely with you before, during, and after a claim is submitted. You will get to know our Social Security Disability lawyers personally as we navigate the complexities of the process together.
Do I Qualify for Social Security Disability?
The first step you should take is finding out if you are eligible. While Social Security Disability may be available to millions of people, being disabled doesn’t automatically mean you qualify.
You qualify for Social Security Disability if you:
- Have a disability – According to the Social Security Administration, a disability is the inability to do meaningful work because of a mental or physical impairment which is terminal or will last for longer than 12 months. Common qualifying disabilities and conditions include clinical depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, fibromyalgia, lupus, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and spinal injuries or disorders.
- Worked in a job covered by Social Security Disability Insurance – SSDI doesn’t cover all positions and companies. You can find out if you’re covered if you see a deduction for Social Security in your paychecks.
- Worked recently and long enough to earn a sufficient amount of work credits – You gain a credit by working and paying Social Security taxes. For example, people aged 62 and older need a minimum of 40 work credits with at least 20 of those earned during the past 10 years. Younger workers can achieve eligibility with fewer credits.
The amount of money you will receive on a monthly basis is unique for every individual and varies from year-to-year. Many SSDI recipients can possibly receive between $800 and $1,800 per month.
The SSA uses a complex weighted formula that takes into account many factors in order to calculate benefits; in turn, the ultimate amount depends upon your earnings record. Get in touch with an SSD lawyer in Royal Lakes, IL, to find out how much your payment amount might be valued.
What to Do if You Have Been Denied SSD Benefits
At Drummond Law, our lawyers understand the impact that a denied Social Security Disability claim can have on you and anyone who depends on you.
If you have been wrongfully denied SSDI benefits, you shouldn’t give up. Many people are denied the first time around because they have difficulty explaining the extent and nature of their disability on their own. A disability lawyer can help!
When we step in, we can help you submit a request for reconsideration within the crucial sixty-day-period after being denied. After this, our assistance will be valuable at every step in the entire appeal process, such as if/when a hearing becomes necessary. We will prepare you for every turn.
Once again, if you’ve been denied SSD benefits, reach out to a disability lawyer in Royal Lakes, IL, as soon as you can! We’ll handle the rest.
Hire a Disability Lawyer | Contact Drummond Law
If you are thinking of submitting an SSD claim or have been denied, you must contact Drummond Law today!
Since 1976, Drummond Law has been helping people in Missouri and Illinois receive the benefits they need to live productive, comfortable, and happy lives. To get the help of a disability lawyer in Royal Lakes, IL, please contact us or call 844-706-7710 to get started on a free case review.