Social Security Disability Lawyers
Disability Lawyer in Pana, IL
Disability lawyer in Pana, IL. If you can’t work, we can help. Having a disability is already challenging enough, which is why we believe that getting legal help shouldn’t be. From filing the first Social Security Disability application to the appeals process and beyond, an experienced disability lawyer at Drummond Law will be able to effectively present your case to the SSA with the best chance at approval.
If you have an injury or medical condition that prevents you from living a productive and healthy lifestyle, you deserve help— not denial. It is our passion to work with the most vulnerable members of our society because we want to make a difference in their lives. To speak with a disability lawyer in Pana, IL, please contact us or call 844-706-7710 to get started on a free case evaluation.
How the Best Social Security Disability Lawyers in Pana, IL, Can Help
If you are unable to make a living due to a disability, the stress of how you’re going to pay for your living essentials can be unbearable. We understand this strain on your physical and mental impairment in addition to the mental headache that comes with having to file for SSD benefits on top of that. You do not want to take any chances when filling out the application because your stability and financial future depend upon getting benefits from Social Security. Let us help!
A disability lawyer at Drummond Law will:
- Manage all aspects of filing your SSD claim for you
- Help you understand the complicated filing process
- Avoid the filing mistakes that often lead to a denial
- Gather and submit all pertinent medical documentation
- Ensure your claim stays on track
- Give you personal attention
If you want to find out if you are eligible, file an SSD claim, or appeal a wrongful denial, you should not go about it alone. Get help from the best Social Security Disability lawyers in Pana, IL, now.
How to File a Social Security Disability Claim in Pana, IL
People often underestimate the overwhelming amount of paperwork involved with filing for Social Security, and there are many areas in which you can make a mistake that negates your claim. Through our years of experience with these types of cases, we know the ins and outs of the entire process. We handle all aspects of preparing a thorough and complete application so that you have the best chance of approval the first time around, saving you a tremendous amount of time and effort down the line.
Social Security has its own separate courts, judges, and overall legal system that make the process complicated. You need documentation to show the severity of your conditions, the symptoms, the treatments, the side effects, and your future prognosis. Our Social Security Disability lawyers can not only help you gather these items but submit them properly.
We will work closely with you before, during, and after a claim is submitted. You will get to know our Social Security Disability lawyers on a personal level as we navigate the complexities of the process together.
Do I Qualify for Social Security Disability?
The first step you should take is finding out if you are eligible. Social Security Disability is a safety net for millions of people, but just because you are disabled doesn’t mean you qualify.
You qualify for Social Security Disability if you:
- Have a disability – According to the Social Security Administration, a disability is the inability to do the work you did before because of a physical or mental impairment which is terminal or will last for longer than 12 months. Common qualifying disabilities and conditions include arthritis, clinical depression, fibromyalgia, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, multiple sclerosis, lupus, spinal injuries, and more.
- Worked in a job covered by Social Security Disability Insurance – SSDI does not cover all positions and companies. You may find out if you’re covered if you see a deduction for Social Security in your paychecks.
- Worked recently and long enough to build up a sufficient amount of work credits – You earn a credit by working and paying Social Security taxes. For instance, people aged 62 and older need a minimum of 40 work credits with at least 20 of those earned during the past 10 years. Younger people may still be able to qualify for SSD even with fewer credits.
The amount of money you will receive on a monthly basis is unique for every individual and varies from year-to-year. Most Social Security recipients can possibly receive between $800 and $1,800 in a month.
There is a complicated weighted formula that the SSA uses to determine benefits, but the ultimate amount will depend on your earnings record. Get in touch with an SSD lawyer in Pana, IL, to see how much your payment amount might be valued.
Denied Social Security Disability: What To Do
At Drummond Law, we know the impact that a denied Social Security Disability claim can have on you and anyone who depends on you.
If you’ve been wrongfully denied Social Security benefits, you shouldn’t give up. Many people are denied the first time around because they don’t know how to effectively explain the extent and nature of their disability on their own. A disability lawyer can help!
When we step in, we can help you submit a request for reconsideration within the crucial sixty-day-period after being denied. After this, our assistance will be valuable at every step in the entire appeal process, such as if/when a hearing becomes necessary. We will prepare you for every turn.
Once again, if you have been denied Social Security benefits, get in touch with a disability lawyer in Pana, IL, as soon as you can! We’ll handle the rest.
Hire a Disability Lawyer | Contact Drummond Law
If you are thinking of submitting an SSD claim or have been denied, you must contact Drummond Law now!
Since 1976, Drummond Law has been helping people in Missouri and Illinois receive the benefits they need to live productive, comfortable, and happy lives. To talk to a disability lawyer in Pana, IL, please contact us or call 844-706-7710 to get started on a free case evaluation.