VA Disability Lawyers
VA Disability Lawyers in Scott County, MO. The United States Department of Veterans Affairs provides disability compensation to veterans tolerating an injury or illness caused or worsened by their service to our country. Plus, the state of Illinois has a number of its own VA disability benefits for veterans and family members listed here: Illinois VA Disability Compensation.
Founded in 1976, Drummond Law, home to your Veterans’ Affairs Disability attorneys of Scott County, MO, is committed to getting you the VA Disability benefits you deserve. Call us today at 844-706-7710 or contact us here.
VA Disability Lawyers in Scott County, MO: How To Qualify for VA Benefits
In order to qualify for VA Disability, you must meet two requirements:
- Military Service Requirement
- A veteran of the United States military, or
- An active service member who will be discharged sometime within the next 90-180 days
- In-service VA Disability claim. You got sick or were disabled while in the military and can link resulting health problems directly to your service.
- Preservice VA Disability claim. You had an sickness or disability that predated your service and your time in the military worsened the illness/disability.
- Postservice VA Disability claim. You had a disability that was caused or worsened by your service, which surfaced sometime after that service ceased. Under federal law, some sicknesses and disabilities are surmised to come from active service and can be eligible for the purposes of a VA Disability claim 12 months after discharge.
Your VA Disability attorneys at Drummond Law in Scott County, MO, are here to answer any question you may have about qualifying for VA Disability. Phone us immediately at 844-706-7710 or reach us here for a free evaluation.
The VA Disability attorneys at Drummond Law have decades of experience serving clients with VA Disability claims. The law firm in Scott County, MO also specializes in:
- Disability Attorney
- Lawyers for Disability
- VA Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
Your VA Disability Lawyers of Scott County, MO: Help When and Where You Need It
Applying for veterans’ disability can appear demoralizing. There are boatloads of different paperwork. And, once that is all filed, the Department of Veterans Affairs could take as little as three months or as long as several years to process the VA Disability claim. Contact your VA Disability Attorneys of Southern Illinois to help ease the burden and answer any question you may have about your injury claim in Scott County, MO. phone us immediately at 844-706-7710.
The Top 10 Most Common VA Disability Claims:
- Hearing Loss
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Limitation of Flexion, Knee
- Lumbosacral or Cervical Strain
- Paralysis of the Sciatic Nerve
- Limitation of Range of Motion of the Ankle
- Degenerative Arthritis of the Spine
Unfortunately, many times it seems the initial reactionary decision of the VA is to deny your disability claim. Don’t let that happen. Even if you don’t utilize your VA Disability Lawyers of Southern Illinois for the entire VA Disability process, at least allow us to provide a free evaluation of your disability claim here.
Speak to Your VA Disability Attorneys | Drummond Law in Scott County, MO
For over 45 years, Drummond Law has been home to your team VA Disability lawyers in Scott County, MO. Our VA Disability lawyers work vigorously for you — for your health, for your claim — until we get the decision you deserve. We go step-by-step through the process and build your VA Disability claim from the ground up — gathering medical evidence, filing appeals and solidifying effective dates — so there are no surprises before, during or after we file.
Let your VA Disability Attorneys of Scott County, MO, fight the good fight for you. Let us file and win your VA Disability claim. Call our office immediately at 844-706-7710 or reach us here.