VA Disability Lawyers
VA Disability Lawyers in Ramsey, IL. The United States Department of Veterans Affairs provides disability compensation to veterans enduring an injury or illness brought about or worsened by their service to our country. In addition, the state of Illinois has a number of its own VA disability benefits for veterans and family members listed here: Illinois VA Disability Compensation.
Founded in 1976, Drummond Law, home to your Veterans’ Affairs Disability attorneys of Ramsey, IL, is devoted to getting you the VA Disability benefits you have a right to. Call us today at 844-706-7710 or contact us here.
VA Disability Lawyers in Ramsey, IL: How To Qualify for VA Benefits
In order to qualify for VA Disability, you must meet two requirements:
- Military Service Requirement
- A veteran of the United States military, or
- An active service member who will be discharged sometime within the next 90-180 days
- In-service VA Disability claim. You became ill or were injured while in the military and can link resulting health problems directly to your service.
- Preservice VA Disability claim. You had an illness or disability that predated your service and your time in the military worsened the sickness/disability.
- Postservice VA Disability claim. You had a disability that was caused or worsened by your service, which surfaced sometime after that service stopped. Under federal law, some sicknesses and disabilities are presumed to stem from active service and can be used for the purposes of a VA Disability claim one year after discharge.
Your VA Disability attorneys at Drummond Law in Ramsey, IL, are here to answer any question you may have about qualifying for VA Disability. Phone us now at 844-706-7710 or contact us here for a free evaluation.
The VA Disability attorneys at Drummond Law have decades of experience serving clients with VA Disability claims. The law firm in Ramsey, IL also specializes in:
- Disability Attorney
- Lawyers for Disability
- VA Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
Your VA Disability Lawyers of Ramsey, IL: Help When and Where You Need It
Applying for veterans’ disability can seem demoralizing. There are boatloads of different paperwork. And, once that is all filed, the Department of Veterans Affairs could take as little as three months or as long as a couple years to process the VA Disability claim. Reach your VA Disability Lawyers of Southern Illinois to help assuage the burden and answer any question you may have in terms of your injury claim in Ramsey, IL. Call us immediately at 844-706-7710.
The Top 10 Most Common VA Disability Claims:
- Hearing Loss
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Limitation of Flexion, Knee
- Lumbosacral or Cervical Strain
- Paralysis of the Sciatic Nerve
- Limitation of Range of Motion of the Ankle
- Degenerative Arthritis of the Spine
Regrettably, many times it seems the initial reactionary decision of the VA is to deny your disability claim. Don’t let that happen. Even if you don’t use the VA Disability Lawyers of Southern Illinois for the entire VA Disability process, at least let us provide a free evaluation of your disability claim here.
Speak to Your VA Disability Attorneys | Drummond Law in Ramsey, IL
For over 45 years, Drummond Law has been home to your team VA Disability lawyers in Ramsey, IL. Our VA Disability attorneys work vigorously for you — for your health, for your claim — until we get the decision you deserve. We go step-by-step through the process and build your VA Disability claim from the ground up — gathering medical evidence, filing appeals and verifying effective dates — so there are no surprises before, during or after we file.